Thursday 2 August 2012

Eating Outside...In The Rain? I've Got A Plan!!

Today you can join me over at the Relics of Witney blog
we're talking about evening entertaining outside...

and what to do when it rains....again!


Then next week, we've got Part 3 of Get The Gwyneth look...
{see here for Part 1 and Part 2}
and, behind the scenes, our girls bedroom is very nearly ready, 
after a long Sophie-shaped pause!!

Yup, it's all very high-octane over here 
at Modern Country Style!!

Enter your email address:

to subscribe to Modern Country Style





6 comments :

High Street Cottage said...

Heading over to check your post! And thank you for the lovely comment, Sarah, xoxo

Seaweed and Raine said...

Girl, where do you find the time and the energy with a new born? I'd love to know. Right now I'm lying down to feed baby... one of the ways that I manage to get a little reading in.

miss b said...

Popping over there now - with all this rain I need some tips!
http://missbbobochic.blogspot.co.uk/

Veronica Roth said...

Hmmm, I'm in Oxfordshire now and it true, the rain is relentless this summer. Might as well be back in Vancouver again. I’m only a few miles from Witney, in Northmoor, so I’ll pop by Relics and check things out. :)

Robynne's Nest said...

Hey Sarah, thanks for dropping by my blog last week...and yes I'm still alive...just having a little blogging break (a.k.a. being very slack and lazy). Had intentions last week and this week, but can't seem to get my butt off the couch...glued to the Olympics...Aussie Aussie Aussie Oi Oi Oi! How's that bambino of yours...hope all is going well on that front and that you are enjoying the new addition to your lovely family. Robx

On Crooked Creek said...

Dear Sarah,
I've been missing your sweetness! Know you are a busy MoMa, once again...I'll be back, soon, to see your new girls room reveal! Take good care of yourself!
Fondly,
Pat

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
01 09 10