Thursday 24 May 2012

Yummy Desert In A Jiffy...



Today, my scrumptiousses, I'm going to share with you one of my favourite ever puddings. Yes, I'm having a one-post break from the Girls' Bedroom extravaganza to join in with lovely Jane from Adventures In Dinner, who has organised this fab 
30 Minute Fixes series:


So here is my desert in a jiffy.
It's yummy. It's easy. It's quick.
{Could life get any better?}


All you need is:

Greek Yogurt
Summer Fruits
Muesli
A glass


This is how you make it:

Dollop a small amount of Greek yogurt into the bottom of your glass.
Add a layer of fruit.
And another layer of yogurt.
Then a sprinkling of muesli.


And you're done.
Now let the scoffing begin...

Of course, you can use a taller glass than I have, 
in which case, simply add more layers.


This is DELICIOUS - and perfect for hot summer nights, like tonight. 
In fact, I'm just going to sit in the garden and eat mine right now...

Care to join me?


{NB: I'm afraid plenty of Greek Yogurt loveliness 
was harmed in the making of this pudding...!}

Now it's your turn... 
what is your perfect 
Desert In A Jiffy?


Enter your email address:

to subscribe to Modern Country Style





20 comments :

Sweet Posy Dreams said...

Yummy! I also do this with some pound cake thrown in the mix.

Tricia said...

That does look yummy! I wish I could join you :)

Sarah @ Modern Country Style said...

Oooh, cake too...I love the sound of that!!

Sarahxx

Stephanie said...

YUM! Mine is chocolate and strawberries...I just melt chocolate chips in a glass bowl and dip strawberries in it. SO GOOD.

GLENDA CHILDERS said...

I love all of those ingredients and love the shape of your glass. Perfect. How are you feeling?

Brandi said...

Sarah, this looks so good. I think I want this for breakfast.

michele said...

chocolate chocolate chocolate.

and i love this yogurt/berry/granola combo and eat a lot of this. it is one of those treats that agrees with my crazy digestion!

smiles to you.

michele

miss b said...

Looks delicious, healthy and pretty too! My quick dessert is Eton Mess - I posted the recipe a while ago.
http://missbbobochic.blogspot.co.uk/

Unknown said...

Sarah! It's gorgeous, I think this would be perfect for tonight C:

Cathy Norrie said...

I absolutely love a bit of vanilla bean (double churned) ice cream with a dribble of Baileys (or you can insert your favourite liqueur here). It tastes so decadent and one really only needs a very little bit to satisfy that dessert urge!

I must admit though, Sarah, yours is ever so much healthier- you put me to shame!

Love visiting with you!
Cath

Cindy said...

Yummy, that does look and sound fast and delicious. My favourite and fast dessert is lime juice and ice-cream, ice-cream pie. So GOOD.
Hugs, Cindy

Alicia@ eco friendly homemaking said...

Oh this looks amazing and sounds so delicious!!

Ricki Treleaven said...

Yes, I want to join you! This dessert has some of my very favorite ingredients...all put together in a little glass...yummy!

Privet and Holly said...

My favorite summer
dessert is small, ripe
strawberries that I
slice and toss with
a little bit of sugar
and a good bit of
lemon zest. It is
heavenly, especially
with a dollop of fresh
whipped cream!

Happy Weekend,
xo Suzanne

Anna at the Doll House said...

It looks heavenly Sarah and with a bit more muesli would be a great breakfast.

Anna

alison said...

Yum, yum, yum! Sometimes it's the most simple things in life that are often the best and this would be one of them! I'd just throw in some cake too then I'd be in heaven : )

Ann said...

Yummy! Looks so nice to eat.
thanks.
Have a nice weekend.

Kellie Collis said...

Looks delish! Have a fabulous week, Kellie xx

Anonymous said...

Oh my, it looks so delicious! Almost makes me wish for spring again. Our desserts are hot, sticky puddings with warm custard sauces at the moment. Enjoy! God bless x

glen said...

Amazing, Your blogs are really good and informative. I got a lots of useful information in your blogs. It is very great and useful to all. Today, my scrumptiousses, I'm going to share with you one of my favourite ever puddings. Yes, I'm having a one-post break from the Girls' Bedroom extravaganza to join in with lovely Jane from Adventures In Dinner, who has organised this fab truck accident attorney, Keeps sharing more useful blogs...

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
01 09 10